• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film's Ads Aired

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote
Saiyan Island, once again plastering its logo feces onto the video, like it produced the commercials.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Kurohei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quote
....The HA in Kamehame Ha at the end of the first video was no where near where it should have been... You need to scream your lungs out playing in DBZ.
casualfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Ugh.. kind of disappointed with the baddies. They don't look as menacing as the classic DBZ villains like Broly, Cooler, Slug, etc. Still can't wait for this movie. And hoping for more DBZ continuation.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quote
What the hell? I had to delete, like, 95% of the thread to keep you guys from flame-warring each other about Goku's VA. I know the issue of DBZ dubbing is a never-ending debate. But please, just keep your preference to yourself and stop bashing people who think the opposite. Someone stuck in the mentality of a "personal preference" is stuck that way because they're stubborn and have a strong enthusiasm for their belief. And over the Internet, it's doubtful you'll ever get them to change, so stop getting into a ruckus.
Son-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote
The villain looks like something Toriyama would definitely conjure up. His more deadlier villains always looked the least threatening (Freeza's Final Form and Majin Boo come to mind).
saiyajedi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quote
Seriously, ANN? You shouldn't be encouraging sites like this by linking to them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1