• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Review #1104 (Speed Grapher 3 LE) Not Available

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biliano

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:04 pm Reply with quote
I noticed in the Encyclopedia entry for Speedgrapher that there is a link for the review of the LE version of Vol. #3. However, when I clicked on the link, I see the "Resource Not Found" error. The link to this review is also displayed in the "Of Interest" section of My Anime under my secondary account (bci110) with the following text:

Quote:
The storytelling has improved, and the series offers just enough interesting content to keep fans following it, but based on its first half Speed Grapher will never be mistaken for a quality series.

I assume that the link was broken somehow so if possible could you please fix the link so we can read this review? Thanks. Cool
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:19 pm Reply with quote
It's probably a review they plan on posting later this week. They just put the link up in advance, I suppose.

And oh, I think it should be renamed "Speed Grapher DVD 3" in order to match the rest of the links, if you care for organization and that sort of thing...
biliano

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:13 am Reply with quote
I noticed that the faulty link is now removed from the database. I don't see it in the Encyclopedia entry for Speedgrapher.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:13 am Reply with quote
Yep, I fixed that little bug. Sorry, you can't read our yet-to-be-posted reviews ;-P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1