• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Manga Adds Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, The Legend of Onikirimaru

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaughingElbow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:02 pm Reply with quote
Kawaisou! Good pick.
Student no.0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Fantastic news. Hope they pick up Love Lab too, especially if it turns out the anime doesn't get a sequel.
MohaCario

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Maaaan, hopefully some publisher picks Kawaisou up. I want physical copies of that masterpiece of a comedy manga.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Student no.0 wrote:
Hope they pick up Love Lab too, especially if it turns out the anime doesn't get a sequel.

I do hope there is a chance of it too, but Love Lab is from a different publisher.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Student no.0 wrote:
Fantastic news. Hope they pick up Love Lab too, especially if it turns out the anime doesn't get a sequel.

That'd be fantastic. I found that Love Lab was great, but it was just getting a lot more interesting towards the end.

Happy to see Kawaisou is coming to the west. Hopefully, due to my selfishness, it sees print eventually. Won't know for awhile if this will happen. So, I'll just have to be patient like I was with Yamada-kun, which is a reason why I want this year to finish up already! Laughing
Student no.0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:19 pm Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
Student no.0 wrote:
Hope they pick up Love Lab too, especially if it turns out the anime doesn't get a sequel.

I do hope there is a chance of it too, but Love Lab is from a different publisher.

There's not really much reason for worry though, since AFAIC there isn't any Western publisher that has an exclusive deal with Houbunsha (like Yen Press with Square Enix, Viz with Shueisha and Shogakukan, etc) it could possibly happen. Crunchyroll Manga just seems to be keeping their hands off Kadokawa titles too so I'm not sure if The Severing Crime Edge getting on there will happen, but if they do get their hands on Love Lab or any other Houbunsha title, then that'll seem to optimistically open the doors to Yumekui Merry getting on the platform too (especially since Western publishers don't seem to be interested in it for the time being).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1