• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GAME: Resident Evil Revelations 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greed1914

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:36 am Reply with quote
I like what they've been doing with making use of the fact that the series has multiple player characters at this point. Seeing bits and pieces from various perspectives and occasionally crossing paths for a brief team up is fun. Actually, it is something that I really appreciated about RE6, too.
kill-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:02 am Reply with quote
I think Rev2 is more fun to play, has a better story, features more variations, is more intense, requires more thinking, got more puzzles, has a higher replay value and has a better Raid mode than Rev1.
And it even features 2 different endings (bad and true) and the 2 campaigns influence each other heavely!

In short: fan or not, this is a great game.
Greed1914

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:44 am Reply with quote
kill-chan wrote:

And it even features 2 different endings (bad and true) and the 2 campaigns influence each other heavely!

I do think it would have helped if you didn't have to play all the way through Claire's half of an episode to set things up for Barry, though. I missed a couple of things in Episode 3 towards the end of Claire's portion, and it meant having to play that whole part over again.
kill-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 am Reply with quote
eh but this game is supposed to be played multiple times to unlock everything so it's not big deal Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1