• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: HIDIVE Reveals Streaming Territories, Debut Dates For Battle Girl High School, Made in Abyss A

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:28 am Reply with quote
Quote:
HIDIVE will stream Made in Abyss outside of the United States, in: the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Central America, and South America.

So aside the British Isles, I assume the rest of Europe like me will be watching it in ripped form?

For anyone who's looking forward to cutesy Ghibli stuff in this, you might want to readjust those expectations...
dragonrider_cody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Blanchimont wrote:
Quote:
HIDIVE will stream Made in Abyss outside of the United States, in: the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Central America, and South America.

So aside the British Isles, I assume the rest of Europe like me will be watching it in ripped form?

For anyone who's looking forward to cutesy Ghibli stuff in this, you might want to readjust those expectations...

This is a sublicense from Sentai, so it only includes the territories they get rights to. You may get lucky and someone else will pick it up for your region.
helloworld111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Blanchimont wrote:
Quote:

Canada might be sailing the seas too, which is odd since Strike isn't available in Canada (and as many of the usual Prime Video regions went to HIDIVE, it won't be on Prime Video either), so it should be on HIDIVE.
Guess I can only pray that Funiroll somehow gets a license for this.
Pepperidge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:22 pm Reply with quote
helloworld111 wrote:
Blanchimont wrote:
Quote:

Canada might be sailing the seas too, which is odd since Strike isn't available in Canada (and as many of the usual Prime Video regions went to HIDIVE, it won't be on Prime Video either), so it should be on HIDIVE.
Guess I can only pray that Funiroll somehow gets a license for this.

Those titles will likely be on basic Amazon Prime in Canada if last season's Sentai titles are any indication. It would be nice if they actually clarified that, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1