• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Etrian Odyssey V Trailer Shows Dragoon Class

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
0nsen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Isn't that game from 2015 or something? Seems my hopes for the English release were in vain, it got atrocious EngDub and probably no Japanese language option, again. So I won't buy this crap. If the 3DS wasn't region locked, I'd have preordered the Japanese version,... *sigh*
lemurs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:21 pm Reply with quote
0nsen wrote:
Isn't that game from 2015 or something? Seems my hopes for the English release were in vain, it got atrocious EngDub and probably no Japanese language option, again. So I won't buy this crap. If the 3DS wasn't region locked, I'd have preordered the Japanese version,... *sigh*

It released in Japan in August 2016. And considering Etrian Odyssey IV, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 and Etrian Mystery Dungeon all arrived without any Japanese language options, I have no idea why one would expect this title to be any different.
harminia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 pm Reply with quote
lemurs wrote:
I have no idea why one would expect this title to be any different.

Because... Becuase we can always... live in hope of change... Crying or Very sad
Calico

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm Reply with quote
0nsen wrote:

How about you wait until we've heard more than three voiced lines to decide if the English voice acting is terrible or not.
0nsen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm Reply with quote
All EngDub is inherently shitty because it's not the original dub. It's not in Japanese, that's why it sucks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1