• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GAME: Mega Man 11

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belvadeer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:58 am Reply with quote
I can't wait to pick this up and play it later today.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Well this game is significantly better than nothing.
Chester McCool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:08 pm Reply with quote
It's a great game. If I had to nitpick I'd say the Dual Gear system is a bit gimmicky, as does the Robot Masters having transformed forms, but I suppose they wanted to do more than just make 9 and 10 again. But nitpicks aside, it's super fun. I assure you, you wont be crying like a Mighty No 9 fan on launch day. But in all seriousness, I hope this game shows people Inafune didn't have nearly as much to do with the franchise as anti-Capcomites like to think he does.
xzy123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Chester McCool wrote:
It's a great game. If I had to nitpick I'd say the Dual Gear system is a bit gimmicky, as does the Robot Masters having transformed forms, but I suppose they wanted to do more than just make 9 and 10 again. But nitpicks aside, it's super fun. I assure you, you wont be crying like a Mighty No 9 fan on launch day. But in all seriousness, I hope this game shows people Inafune didn't have nearly as much to do with the franchise as anti-Capcomites like to think he does.

This is capcom why keep pushing shit game without fix in the world because they can get awaywith.
CastMember1991

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:36 pm Reply with quote
I'd love to see a Mega Man 11 OVA featuring Ishihara's character designs.
positronic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:21 am Reply with quote
It's a shame there isn't a Mega Man comic book anymore. Well, I guess technically there IS, but it's just colorized reprints of Hitoshi Ariga's older Megamix and Gigamix manga (not that I'm complaning) from Udon. The old Archie Action version of Mega Man (which I recently re-read) was really entertaining, and you'd think with Mega Man 11 coming out some comic publisher would want to give MM another try.

The new game looks great, but it's probably too tough for me.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:58 am Reply with quote
xzy123 wrote:

This is capcom why keep pushing shit game without fix in the world because they can get awaywith.

As far as I know 11 isn't a "shit game" and anybody calling it that has unnecessarily high standards so what are you talking about?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1