• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Live! Sunshine's 4th Concert to Screen in U.S. on December 8, Canada on December 15

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wmderemer
It...it's not like I post for you or anything!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:43 pm Reply with quote
The official site says Japanese with NO subtitles. May need to verify that and update the article... also, some US showings (Upper Darby, PA, for example) are happening Sunday, December 9th...
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:09 pm Reply with quote
wmderemer wrote:
The official site says Japanese with NO subtitles. May need to verify that and update the article... also, some US showings (Upper Darby, PA, for example) are happening Sunday, December 9th...
Yep, I think the showing my girlfriend is going to will be the 9th. Unrelated to this, the Australian showings are also on the 9th.

Highly recommend going to this show. I was there at the Tokyo Dome, and I have to say this was the best concert Aqours has done to date. There weren’t any new songs, but it was a great opportunity to show off their good side and perform only their best songs.
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:36 pm Reply with quote
SquadmemberRitsu wrote:
Highly recommend going to this show. I was there at the Tokyo Dome, and I have to say this was the best concert Aqours has done to date. There weren’t any new songs, but it was a great opportunity to show off their good side and perform only their best songs.

Thank You Friends, No 10 & Kiseki Hikaru were all first time performances so there were a few new songs. Smile

But yeah, I was there at Tokyo Dome and it was absolutely incredible so would definitely recommend the DVs to anyone who can go.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1