• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chikahiro Kobayashi, Sayaka Senbongi Star in BEASTARS Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lactobacillus yogurti

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:01 am Reply with quote
It'll be interesting to hear Kobayashi in a much mellower role than hot-blooded Sugimoto the Immortal. I'm really looking forward to it.
olgita

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Lactobacillus yogurti wrote:
It'll be interesting to hear Kobayashi in a much mellower role than hot-blooded Sugimoto the Immortal. I'm really looking forward to it.

Me too! I'm really happy with this casting choice - I was afraid they'll give him very low, mature voice, like Tsuda Kenjirou or sth like him... Now I'm waiting for casting announcement for Louis - I really hope for Mamoru Miyano if I'm being honest Cool
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quote
olgita wrote:
Lactobacillus yogurti wrote:

Me too! I'm really happy with this casting choice - I was afraid they'll give him very low, mature voice, like Tsuda Kenjirou or sth like him... Now I'm waiting for casting announcement for Louis - I really hope for Mamoru Miyano if I'm being honest Cool

I still consider Takuya Eguchi as an perfect choice for Louis.

For Juno, she could be voiced by Manami Numakura.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1