• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia -Heroes: Rising- Film's Trailer Reveals, Previews Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkEXE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:59 pm Reply with quote
What is musi?
KitKat1721

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:18 am Reply with quote
Huh, looks like this movie is going to at least slightly spoil quite a bit for anime-only fans.

Even ignoring the appearance of a new character that hasn't shown up in the anime yet (and I don't think is scheduled to by the time the movie comes out), there's spoiler[the Ujiko reveal and Shigaraki's new hand injury from the most recent arc.]
Venti

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:13 am Reply with quote
Always happy to see Tomoyo Kurosawa in more things!
Vent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:58 am Reply with quote
KitKat1721 wrote:
Huh, looks like this movie is going to at least slightly spoil quite a bit for anime-only fans.

Even ignoring the appearance of a new character that hasn't shown up in the anime yet (and I don't think is scheduled to by the time the movie comes out), there's spoiler[the Ujiko reveal and Shigaraki's new hand injury from the most recent arc.]

This makes me think this movie is actually going to be canon and set where the manga is right now.
IceLeaf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quote
Vent wrote:
KitKat1721 wrote:

This makes me think this movie is actually going to be canon and set where the manga is right now.

Early on Horikoshi said that the movie was a scrapped ending for the manga.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-07/my-hero-academia-creator-teases-next-anime-film-as-last-one/.148724
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1