• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Eunyong Choi: Science SARU Works on 'Another TV Show With Another Director'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrodoGate222

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:34 pm Reply with quote
I'm a bit confused on one thing. So is Yuasa no longer at Science SARU completely?
lossthief
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:45 pm Reply with quote
FrodoGate222 wrote:
I'm a bit confused on one thing. So is Yuasa no longer at Science SARU completely?

From the article:
Quote:
Yuasa is also directing the Inu-Oh anime film based on Hideo Furukawa's novel, with a planned 2021 release.

Yuasa resigning as president probably has a lot to do with workload. With his current project he'll have made 3 full-length TV series and 4 movies in just about 4 years. I imagine all that on top of being the managing head of the company would be too much for just about anyone to handle.
FrodoGate222

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:55 pm Reply with quote
lossthief wrote:
FrodoGate222 wrote:

From the article:
Quote:
Yuasa is also directing the Inu-Oh anime film based on Hideo Furukawa's novel, with a planned 2021 release.

Yuasa resigning as president probably has a lot to do with workload. With his current project he'll have made 3 full-length TV series and 4 movies in just about 4 years. I imagine all that on top of being the managing head of the company would be too much for just about anyone to handle.

I meant that after Inu-Oh is he planning on leaving the company?
VoidSeeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Reddit the Studio
Never_Know_Best

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:31 am Reply with quote
Choi’s solo debut please.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1