• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 23rd Pokémon Film Casts Moka Kamishiraishi, Kankurō Nakamura, Kōichi Yamadera, Shoko Nakagawa

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrodoGate222

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:49 pm Reply with quote
I guess it's safe to presume that Koichi Yamadera is the John Ratezenberger of Pokemon?
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:19 pm Reply with quote
The usual seiyuu are back for PM as expected.

I saw Kamishiraishi (such a godly name) and thought of Mone from Kimi no Na wa. Moka is the imouto. She's cute, too.
peno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 pm Reply with quote
FrodoGate222 wrote:
I guess it's safe to presume that Koichi Yamadera is the John Ratezenberger of Pokemon?

Of Pokémon movies, I'd say. In anime, he only had two human roles (one of which is actually from special that eventually reappeared in the main anime) and three Pokémon roles so far, of which one is Zeraora belonging to Yamadera's human role (and actually a cameo, since he voiced Zeraora in movie 21), the other is one-time character's Farfetch'd back in Kanto, and the third is Mew in Journeys, which, once again, is a role he reprised from movie, this time the first.
Romuska
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Don't suppose they announced the composer yet did they? It's rumored that Shinji Miyazaki's going to return.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1