• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Rodent Trap

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:21 am Reply with quote
The Mystical Ninja game series never failed to amuse me. Man. Sometimes, I really wish I was collecting the series. But then again, money is hard to come by sometimes. =/

And ";_;" to the last pic.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
darkhunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:38 pm Reply with quote
If you want something amusing, check out mouse. It's not as bad as people think it is.....

I think perhaps the review for it is pretty harsh. I mean if you're into fanservice and cheesy plot, then it's very enjoying. The character can act really bizarre sometimes, which doesn't happen in most anime beside hentai. Don't try to take it too serious. But if you're looking for something deep an meaningful than mouse will seem really crappy. Very decent echii title. I would rent it if I wanted to laugh at the cheesy plot and watch tons of fanserver without being overly gross out like hentai.

Last edited by darkhunter on Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:41 pm Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
I mean if you're into fanservice and cheesy plot, then it's very enjoying.

Lol, if those are how you judge shows, I think you'll disagree with most of what you read here.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:39 am Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
If you want something amusing, check out mouse. It's not as bad as people think it is.....

I think perhaps the review for it is pretty harsh. I mean if you're into fanservice and cheesy plot, then it's very enjoying. The character can act really bizarre sometimes, which doesn't happen in most anime beside hentai. Don't try to take it too serious. But if you're looking for something deep an meaningful than mouse will seem really crappy. Very decent echii title. I would rent it if I wanted to laugh at the cheesy plot and watch tons of fanserver without being overly gross out like hentai.

"If you like total garbage, you'll love this!"
"If you have low standards and will excuse anything for being terrible, you'll love this!"
NomortaL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:44 am Reply with quote
that's pretty funny... the last pic. yeah.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:09 pm Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
I mean if you're into fanservice and cheesy plot, then it's very enjoying. The character can act really bizarre sometimes, which doesn't happen in most anime beside hentai.

Agreed. But in my personal opinion, Mouse was too much fanservice and cheesy plot. I have a fairly high tolerance for fanservice (ex. I love Tenjou Tenge and Colorful), but sometimes when a show tries to take its plot seriously and throws in a harem just to draw in more viewers, it starts to rub me the wrong way.

Very Happy But that's kinda like saying, "Hey, if you love harems, and annoying girls, an assload of fanservice, a horribly forced plot, and act of jerking off into a towel, you'll love Harem Queen the Breast Mongerer Vol. 10-- The Rag."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1