• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Madoka Magica Fone App Adds Mami, Kyoko, and Sayaka

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tygerchickchibi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Oh yeh. This.

To be honest, I still don't understand while Anfone chose to use Madoka's English VA to advertise the app.

It left me under the impression that they were intending to use the English VAs for the project. When I downloaded it when it first came out, but I was a little surprised to hear it in Japanese. My Japanese isn't that great, so it doesn't mean much to me if I can't understand what they're saying. Neutral

So much less to say I was a little disappointed.

I'm not trying to incite a sub/dub argument here, btw...I just have been always perplexed. I specifically got the Homurafone specifically because of Cristina Vee. D:
relyat08

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Hah, this is interesting looking. Almost something I would get. I can't say I would pay $12 for it, but it is amusing at the very least.
Blatch
Thread Killer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:32 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Users can also unlock a "Witch mode" that changes the theme of the phone, and allows users to join the Magi to defeat witches in battle.

Hueheuhe. Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1