• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam: Side Stories' Thoroughbred & Lost War Chronicles PS3 Remake Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadHi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:29 am Reply with quote
I always thought it would be interesting to see an Alternate Universe story exclusive to a video game instead of retelling an existing series or giving it a non-canon side story. That would probably help the Gundam franchise have a much stronger presence in video game territory amongst gamers rather than just fans of the series.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quote
Lost War Chronicles looks great, most of the complaints about the game at the time of the original release was the graphics and the main character who is a bit of a pansy at times. Space to the End of a Flash also looks great and the gameplay got a much needed update, doesn't stop it being the weakest Side Story of the 5.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm still holding out for them to be made into an Anime. Maybe if there enough interest in it, it will happen. With Unicorn coming to end, there maybe some more room for Universe Century stories be shoe horned in.

I heard that UC is suppose to end with Unicorn, starting new era.

I don't know much more they can do with it.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:22 pm Reply with quote
Wrangler wrote:
I'm still holding out for them to be made into an Anime. Maybe if there enough interest in it, it will happen. With Unicorn coming to end, there maybe some more room for Universe Century stories be shoe horned in.

I heard that UC is suppose to end with Unicorn, starting new era.

I don't know much more they can do with it.

Bandai Namco should make a Crossbone Gundam game next.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quote
I assume I can pre order this with no worries of it ever getting a Western release right?
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Ambimunch wrote:
I assume I can pre order this with no worries of it ever getting a Western release right?

Yeah you should just import, no chance of localization for this game even though 3 of the 5 side stories were localized in their original forms.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1