• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX PS4 Game Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrescentWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:39 pm Reply with quote
I hope those "new elements" won't be anything too significant, I already bought one of those dlc packs separately (buying piece-meal like that works better for me) and was planning on buying the rest later.

I'd rather not have to repurchase the same thing twice by getting this ver. too (even if it does come with everything else I'd still technically be paying twice for that same dlc I bought).
EricJ2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:26 pm Reply with quote
Having just gotten the digital-only + DLC version on PS4 US, I'm guessing this is just the "physical" version.
In Japan, where they're more used to the "arcade" version and like it better. The "New content" over here was the Season Pass of three updates, consisting of twelve songs and a handful of costumes, total.

(Me, I was disappointed that Future Tone was just the arcade version with the songs, and didn't have the added gameplay, unlockables, goals or backstage-play with the characters that the Diva F/2 games had, or any much game incentive to pursue besides having all the good songs in one place.
So, now I wait for the expensively priced Project Diva X to come down for a seasonal sale sometime.) Sad
Nate148

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:00 am Reply with quote
fyi x is really hand holdy
omegaproxy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:57 am Reply with quote
I'm definitely getting this, its so worth it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1