• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue Game Will Have Overseas Version

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quote
I suspect this will be with the Switch version I've been bugging them about every month lol. PS4 and Steam release would also make sense to me, though. Steam is the go-to for most VNs in the US though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was either first on Steam, or only on Steam for the West. Really excited though. Anime was enjoyable and my JP friends tell me the actual game is a lot of fun.
Trendo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:46 pm Reply with quote
I hope they will release not only one version in the west but the all age and 18+
Also there is high chance that the game will not only released on steam but GoG as well. It depends if the dev is working with Mangagamer, Jast USA etc. or not (Frontwing would be the best choice)

Also.....hopefully there is no partnership with Sekai project, otherwise this release is doomed
WingKing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quote
YES!!! Been wanting this one ever since the anime came out. Hopefully it's on a platform like Steam that I actually have. That would really suck if they got my hopes up like this and then it turned out to be Switch-only or some garbage like that.

Now someone just needs to get "A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd" over here, and my VN wish list will be complete.

Trendo wrote:
Also.....hopefully there is no partnership with Sekai project, otherwise this release is doomed

Ha ha, exactly what I was thinking.
Niyari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:35 pm Reply with quote
about damn time. for the past couple of years it's the first game i've suggested anytime a publisher puts up a survey. i just want more people to experience its fun world Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1