• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: SuBLime Licenses Seven Days Boys-Love Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Collectonian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Did DMP lose the license or are they in the process of losing it? Because as of this post, their digital versions of this series are still up on Amazon.
zawa113

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Sweet! I had been waiting for someone else (most likely SuBLime) to grab this! So I wouldn't have to pay exorbitant prices for it used online! So many other old DMP licenses I hope they get on nabbing (like Tyrant Falls in Love and any Fumi Yoshinaga series)
Cutiebunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:45 pm Reply with quote
Collectonian wrote:
Did DMP lose the license or are they in the process of losing it? Because as of this post, their digital versions of this series are still up on Amazon.

I’m wondering this as well. I picked up the DMP reprint of this title during one of their Kickstarters.

This definitely makes me more worried about DMP’s financial solvency, not that I wasn’t already concerned.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:01 am Reply with quote
I'm glad to see this title getting a rerelease, so to speak. I kept hoping to snag both volumes somewhere.
Demonskid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:57 am Reply with quote
So glad to see this getting re-licensed. I have the first manga in physical form but could never find the second volume. I'll be buying both volumes from SuBLime

I hope SuBLime licenses "Rabbit Man Tiger Man".. June had released the first 2 volumes, licensed the third volume but never released it. So I hope that series can get rescued some day.
Nazca Lily #837256

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Happy to see this get rescued. I got the first volume from my friend and then the second through the kickstarter add-on tier - the 2nd one has printing quality issues, mainly barring on many pages. I'll be looking to get SuBLime's version to see how their translation compares. (The difference in the Finder series translation is leagues better). I've a screen shot of the Libre titles they lost on and didn't see any Fumi Yoshinaga titles (that I can recognize with out an image), no Rabbit Man, Tiger Man either.

It irritates me that I had to get the 10th vol of Tyrant through their website... I'm still waiting for them to finish Does the Flower Blossom series - went and ordered the Japanese versions in the event they fail to do so.
st_owly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Oh nice. Now I don't have to wait for sensibly priced copies to come up. Now please finish Does the Flower Bloom...
catandmouse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:47 pm Reply with quote
I have the 2 volumes released by June, but I think I might double dip on this one. I really like this series. I've read it multiple times.
Happy it's being brought back.
Elves

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Hallelujah! I’ve wanted this title in print form for so~ooo long. Sublime with the license rescue for the win! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1