• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NIS America to Release Kamiwaza: Way of the Thief, La Pucelle: Ragnarok/Rhapsody: A Musical Ad

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:16 pm Reply with quote
HOLY SHIT A RE-RELEASE OF RHAPSODY A MUSICAL ADVENTURE ON THE SWITCH?!? Awesome!! Day one purchase right there! But the question remains...will it be the PS1 version with the dubbed songs, or the Nintendo DS version?
harminia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:13 pm Reply with quote
FireChick wrote:
HOLY SHIT A RE-RELEASE OF RHAPSODY A MUSICAL ADVENTURE ON THE SWITCH?!? Awesome!! Day one purchase right there! But the question remains...will it be the PS1 version with the dubbed songs, or the Nintendo DS version?

I hope it's DS ver... or like the option to go between both.
I'm so excited thank you so much NISA for bring older games to new consoles so much you are doing gods work
KefkaesqueXIII

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:41 pm Reply with quote
The moment they announced the first NIS Classics Collection, I was hoping we might finally see La Pucelle: Ragnarok receiving an official English release. Loved the original PS2 version way back in the day, and look forward to finally play the updated PSP version.

A bit curious how they'll handle the "new" content dub-wise though.

FireChick wrote:

The gameplay shown is from the PS1 version (the DS switched to regular turn based RPG combat), though technically that doesn't confirm the dubbed songs.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:34 am Reply with quote
Rhapsody is the worst of the Marl Kingdom games, it's near impossible to even lose for starters, the two sequels are way better and have actual difficulty, those need re-release badly.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1