• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I want to compare with one character outside of code geass with suzaku. His name is Kamille Bidan fr

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
storm gundam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:07 pm Reply with quote
How different are they based on their development in their story and their attitude to see the world and their point of view to each other if they are in the same show?

Similarities:

· Both have shitty parents and live in a fraustrating household. Even though their physically living environment is wealthy.

· Both parents died at the beginning of the story.

· Both have tendency to kill or get rid of their parents.

· Both have strong willingness to protect the weaks and the helpless.

· Both have bad temper and have violent tendency and self righteous . (For Suzaku when he was kid that’s for sure but he later become more gentle in the early stage of the show when firstly introduce. For Kamille he is at the beginning of the show when he as teenager but become more calm and thoughtful as the story progress)

· Both didn’t felt any guilty for their wrongdoing probably and laugh about it.

· Both have a girl who loves them respectively for sharing their same thought but died tragically.

· Both can think critically in the later stage. (For Suzaku he already demonstrated in the early stage of the show)

· Both have a best partner. (Suzaku have Lelouch and Kamille have Char or Amuro or Katz probably)

· Both were discriminated and bullied by the environment for their beings (Suzaku was discriminated as Japanese even he join’t the side of Britannian Empire while kamille was discriminated and feared as a spacenoid and a newtype by the federation especially by the titans the main bad guy side of zeta gundam)

· Both want’s to change or destroy thefrustrating, infuriating world that they lived.

· Both felt lonely at certain point in their early life.

· Both received bad ending

* Both live in the oppressive world

Differences:

· Kamille was lived in a depressive family environment under the household he lived while neglected by his workaholic parents(especially his father who’s only caring about his mistress than his family beside work) since he was a kid. While suzaku was lived under his strict father’s rule and he don’t have a mother.

· Kamille pointed gun at his dad but didn’t mean to kill him instead want to capture him and to convince him stop working for titans. But his dad still killed by the enemy fires from whether Titans or AEUG. Suzaku killed his dad in order to prevent his best friend Lelouch and his sister to be prosecuted by his father.

· Kamille felt sick and tired for their parent’s irresponsibility to treat him especially his father who probably who probably abuse him when he was a kid while suzaku think his father never respect and listen his opinion because of the culture he lives under.

· Kamille still can beat up people since he have decently level of martial art he learn at the early age. While suzaku is a natural born athlete who already able to overrun an adult.

· Kamille highjack Mk-ii from Titans military and punish the MP who beat him earlier in the spaceport and constantly reject order capriciously, while suzaku laugh after he fired fliejah at Tokyo city which kill million people.

· Kamille always stop titans’s tyranny toward the innocent spacenoid and earthnoid alike but wants to live while suzaku always wants to sacrifice the weaks and innocent whether they are Japanese or Britannia even if it mean to sacrifice his own life but still rejected by the both side

· Kamille have four who is a cyber newtype of created to terminated all new type live in the earth sphere affiliated with titan who believe in the ideology of Earth supremacy while suzaku has Euphemia who believe that the Japanese and Britannia should treated equally and respectively

· Kamille has char and amuro who guides as mentor while suzaku don’t.

· Kamille want to change the world through outside by defeating the titans completely while suzaku wants to change through the inside of the system of britannian regime that enslave his nation to bring liberty back to his people even though he will be see as the traitor by his fellow Japanese.

· Kamille become mentally impaired in the end of the story while suzaku is live with sins he committed in his life after he killed lelouch as the final bad guy as zero.

* The universal century that kamille is a post one year war era which earth federation believe that their live is superior that the spacenoid while suzaku's universe is that Britanian live's more superior that japanese live. The zeta gundam universe has no figure like euphemia but have figure like Blex who also believes space live equality that form AEUG divide from Earth Federation against Titans.

I'll add more similarities and difference points of two characters while thinking through myself or kindly other redditor to give more suggestion about it when i am not able to find anything else.
I'm sorry there are some mistake on wording and discription. please point out asap.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1