• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World Novel 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melicans

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:26 am Reply with quote
I read the first few volumes of the fan translation and I'm definitely looking forward to picking up this official release. spoiler[From memory I would say that Yuuya's perspective on himself largely stays the same. It does change over time, but it is a slow burner. Some people may think he is down on himself for too long, but I thought it was more realistic the way it was portrayed.]
Cryten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:02 am Reply with quote
A promising premise which sounds like its written from a true understanding of self destructive depression.
Gisan Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:55 pm Reply with quote
I just got done reading the web novel. All 83 episodes of it. It reads quickly and the episodes aren't very long. The last episode was posted in November of 2022 and it finished at the beginning of a new arc that had some good potential. I hope that the author writes some more because I did enjoy it.
I am looking forward to the premiere of the anime next week.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1