• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Record of Ragnarok II Anime Streams 3rd Promo Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sekaro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:34 am Reply with quote
Bro... I thought this was a release date announcement for the 2nd part of season 2. I honestly can't wait for it enough.
SP654

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:44 am Reply with quote
Sekaro wrote:
Bro... I thought this was a release date announcement for the 2nd part of season 2. I honestly can't wait for it enough.

I know right like how Dare they get our hopes up!
Kiwi93

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:05 am Reply with quote
Sekaro wrote:

I wish Netflix would just simulcast their anime’s instead of holding them hostage for the rest of the world outside Japan, even Disney is simulcasting their anime’s now, might just have to sail the seven seas to watch these episodes.
Connor Dino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Kiwi93 wrote:
Sekaro wrote:

I wish Netflix would just simulcast their anime’s instead of holding them hostage for the rest of the world outside Japan, even Disney is simulcasting their anime’s now, might just have to sail the seven seas to watch these episodes.

But that doesn't apply here though. Netflix released the show BEFORE Japan. In fact, if we waited for a simulcast...wouldn't we have to wait till April 2023 to see Season 2?

Unless I am wrong?
Kiwi93

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Connor Dino wrote:
Kiwi93 wrote:
Sekaro wrote:

But that doesn't apply here though. Netflix released the show BEFORE Japan. In fact, if we waited for a simulcast...wouldn't we have to wait till April 2023 to see Season 2?

Unless I am wrong?

No wait you’re correct I misread the article I thought it said the second part of s2 will debut April 14 my bad lol. Ok then hopefully Netflix won’t take too long to release that second part because they sure love to take their sweet ass time in between these cours.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1