• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts question...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Nero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:30 am Reply with quote
Does anyone have any idea who does the harmonica work for the cowboy bebop soundtrack????? Is it Yoko or one of the seatbelts anyone know his/her name??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:50 am Reply with quote
Nobuo Yagi and Seno Ryuichiro of The Seatbelts.
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:01 am Reply with quote
On a related note, Seatbelts guitarist Tsuneo Imahori composed and performed the soundtrack for Trigun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Dark Nero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:45 am Reply with quote
Yea I was just looking for more work from these guys, there was also another harmonica artsist that worked on teh cowboy bebop soundtrack. I found this out after reciveing the first two names (thank you very much Miagi
Anime smallmouth ) Anway I wanted to know this because I am big fan of the Harmonica, and I have played it for a couple months as well. I wanted to learn some of the songs and find out what key the harmonica must be. Thanks you again for the info I found what I was looking for =)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1