News Free Anime in AU update: 25/July - 31/July
posted on 2011-07-26 12:39 EDT by Jon Hayward
There are many ways to get your anime fix when digital TV and the internet allow for content to be released at a much greater rate. So, we have decided to start listing what's on week by week, to give you an idea of what you can watch and where.
Free to Air
- Black Butler
- Monday: Melbourne 11:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Saturday: Sydney from 1:30am Ch 31/44.
- Saturday: Sydney from 9:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Sunday: Melbourne 2:00am Ch 31/44.
- Code Geass
- Saturday (repeat): All states 12:30am ABC2.
- Deltora Quest
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Monday: Melbourne 11:30pm Ch 31/44.
- Saturday: Sydney from 1:00am Ch 31/44.
- Saturday: Sydney from 8:30pm Ch 31/44.
- Sunday: Melbourne 2:30am Ch 31/44.
- Saturday: All states from 7:30am Channel Ten.
- Stitch! (TV)
- Saturday: All states from 6:30am Channel Seven.
- Vampire Knight
- Sunday (repeat): All states 7:50pm & 8:15pm (two episodes) ABC3.
- Blood-C: Episode 3 on NicoNico (registration required).
- Code Geass (repeat): Episode 15 catch up on ABC iView.
- Deltora Quest: Episode 13 catch up on ABC iView.
- Dennō Coil: Episode 1 on Anime News Network Video.
- High School of the Dead: Episodes 1 to 12 on Madman Screening Room.
- Rideback: Episode 1 & 2 on Madman Screening Room.
- Tiger & Bunny: Episode 16 on Anime News Network Video.
- Usagi Drop: Episode 3 on Anime News Network Video.
- Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 1000% (TV): Episode 4 on NicoNico (registration required).
- Vampire Knight (repeat): Episodes 7 and 8 catch up on ABC iView.
Dennou Coil has begun streaming on ANN. Madman Entertainment has added Rideback and all of High School of the Dead this week; HOTD will be avaliable until August 15.
It has come to our attention that there is conflicting information on some websites, in particular Toasted TV and the Channel 10 TV Guide. If you spot discrepancies, or even better, if you can link us to a correct TV guide, please let us know!
If you know of anime being screened that isn't on this list, please let us know through the comments.