• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Manga

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inuyashachic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:51 am Reply with quote
I'm not new to manga but I want to know some input about some great mangas to read and if anybody knows of a good anime/manga website with great deals on their product manly manga sets.
Cloe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:33 pm Reply with quote
For manga recommendations, you may want to try checking out the manga forum. There are come threads here, here, here, here, and here that can point you in the direction of manga you may be interested in. As for where to get it, amazon.com is pretty good, and ecampus.com is great because everything's 30% off. (Thanks darkhunter for pointing out this great site!) Both websites give you free shipping for large orders.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
inuyashachic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:17 am Reply with quote
Thanks, Cloe for the recommendations, each manga I saw looked very interesting and probably keep my tastes piqued for awhile. Anime smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1