• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: XSEED Reveals The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd PC Release on May 3, Trails of C

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flare-kun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:00 am Reply with quote
Great news! I wonder when Cold Steel II is hitting PC. I'm only ~10 hours into the game in Vita, and playing on PC with better graphics, performance, and more voiced dialogue seems like a no-brainer. I don't mind buying a second copy to support the company. They deserve it!
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:06 am Reply with quote
This is great news to say the least, if you haven't played Cold Steel then yes definitely pick it up when it hits steam.
Morry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:58 am Reply with quote
When I saw that both Sky the 3rd's release date AND CS1 coming to PC, I died. Awesome job, X-Seed! Take my money and fund Zero/Azure with it!
FG_Scientist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:58 pm Reply with quote
That's great and all, but I don't think I could do a 3rd full run on this game. I still need to beat Cold Steel II.
Inu-Yasha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:28 am Reply with quote
I can't wait for Wed, May 3rd. I will definitely buy it that week. I don't know if I can wait 3 1/2 weeks for it(I need a time machine)

I wonder when Cold steel 1 and 2 will come out for pc?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1