• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Titan's Bride Boys-Love Isekai Manga Gets Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heishi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:12 am Reply with quote
Looking at the premise and image, it makes me wish we had a female muscle mini gts styled isekai with the main character being both an uke and not very tall.
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:38 am Reply with quote
Huuuuuh. I’ve read a few chapters of this on coolmic, but I would never have thought it'd get made into an anime. I love Ono and Ito, though, so I’m cautiously interested to see how it’ll go!
Sobe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:47 am Reply with quote
I haven't read the manga because I want to binge-read multiple volumes but this is the best news for yaoi and even bara I've heard so far this year. Instead of binge-reading I can just watch which is my preference. Yuuki certainly fits the big muscle stud but I haven't heard Ito outside of Hirotaka from Wotaku.

I couldn't be happier. Here's to hoping we get more yaoi and bara for the coming years. Megumi to Tsugumi is my go to yaoi that I'm anxiously waiting for more manga chapters (and hopefully anime with at least 1 full cour).

Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:39 am Reply with quote
Not much of a BL watcher/reader...

But a month ago i got an ad for this on Facebook with Coolmic.. thought.. Oh God... ok just the first chapter as it free....... it was ok... then saw another ad on Facebook of something that happens in the later chapters... now i fully caught up with the 20 chapters and want MORE... and from a BL manga of all things.

Now with this announcement.. i can't wait till we get to those chapters in the anime.. got me kind of excited for a BL Yaoi of all things. Confused Very Happy
Samiamiam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:41 am Reply with quote
I'm very excited. I've never seen a BL anime like this.
Demonskid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 am Reply with quote
I've been wanting a BL/Isekai series for a while now. This gives me exactly what I've been wanting and I can't wait to see it. >w<
annasartin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:01 am Reply with quote
Manga reader here, and so excited to see this getting an anime! The manga is sooooooo smutty, though. I wonder if the sex scenes will be toned down or cut for a TV broadcast or if this'll just be an X-rated OVA?

Sobe wrote:

I couldn't be happier. Here's to hoping we get more yaoi and bara for the coming years. Megumi to Tsugumi is my go to yaoi that I'm anxiously waiting for more manga chapters (and hopefully anime with at least 1 full cour).

I guess it's only a matter of time before an omegaverse gets an anime adaption. A bunch of omegaverse manga got nominated for the 2020 chil-chil BL awards, I wonder if any will win?
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:05 am Reply with quote
annasartin wrote:
Manga reader here, and so excited to see this getting an anime! The manga is sooooooo smutty, though. I wonder if the sex scenes will be toned down or cut for a TV broadcast or if this'll just be an X-rated OVA?

I don't think this will be a live TV cast.. i think it will be more on the Hentai sections where its only available to the public on certain services... probably won't ever see it in the US unless you Torrent it or watch it on unofficial streaming sites.. I hate to say it... but thats the only way i know how we in the US will get to see it.
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:
annasartin wrote:

I don't think this will be a live TV cast.. i think it will be more on the Hentai sections where its only available to the public on certain services... probably won't ever see it in the US unless you Torrent it or watch it on unofficial streaming sites.. I hate to say it... but thats the only way i know how we in the US will get to see it.

I would expect it to show up on something like Coolmic if it gets licensed. They have "Papa Datte, Shitai" and all of the other recent mature shorts that have come out on their site. I haven't actually watched any of them so I can't attest to the quality or censoring (if there is any), but I wouldn't say that seeing Titan licensed, at least in NA, is impossible.
Maleko Ai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:38 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad to see more Yaoi animated but when are more interesting and good stories they choose this Question . . . Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop
PsychoPearl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:53 pm Reply with quote
OMG. I was reading this for a while now. I didn't expect it to get an anime. o.o
SourOkapi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:30 am Reply with quote
This is the first time I hear of this series and of a plot as well. He got isekai'd while doing happy time...now I gotta check this out Very Happy
dragon695

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:09 pm Reply with quote
This sounds like forced feminization/mpreg. I remember that dinosaur people BL manga my girlfriend had me read years ago. That was something else.
trilaan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:08 am Reply with quote
Sounds like fun, hope Kōichi dresses femininely at some point. Or, like, all the time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1