• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Jujutsu Kaisen Anime Casts Daisuke Namikawa, Nobuyuki Hiyama, Kappei Yamaguchi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Honeyman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:15 am Reply with quote
I'm curious if this is going to get another bunch of episodes given its served the purpose of boosting volume sales as well as being a very solid, well-animated adaptation? We'll be on episode 22 shortly and iirc the Shinjuku Incident arc isn't a short one to say the least.
ab2143

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:39 am Reply with quote
I like Choso’s shoes
paulchaested

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:20 am Reply with quote
Honeyman wrote:
I'm curious if this is going to get another bunch of episodes given its served the purpose of boosting volume sales as well as being a very solid, well-animated adaptation? We'll be on episode 22 shortly and iirc the Shinjuku Incident arc isn't a short one to say the least.

I don’t doubt that JJK will get a sequel season but at this decent pacing the anime is currently going Shibuya Incident is definitely going to need more than 24 episodes to cover the entire arc. Plus there are few small arcs before Shibuya Incident.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1