Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Granblue Fantasy Is Providing You With Background Art For Your Video Calls




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DerekL1963
Subscriber



Joined: 14 Jan 2015
Posts: 877
Location: Puget Sound
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Shirobako also released some as well... I love the one of the director's "cell". (And I want that Aria standup!)

https://twitter.com/shirobako_anime/status/1248536202556239872
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Covnam



Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 1966
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:28 pm Reply with quote
That's pretty neat. As someone who isn't working from home, I'm curious which programs and apps let you do this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kougeru



Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 5344
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Covnam wrote:
That's pretty neat. As someone who isn't working from home, I'm curious which programs and apps let you do this?
Zoom ,Micorsoft teams and some others I can't recall. But you shouldn't use Zoom if you can avoid it : https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/02/zoom-technology-security-coronavirus-video-conferencing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Nakottih



Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Capcom and SNK shared some aswell on twitter ! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Covnam



Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 1966
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:47 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Covnam wrote:
That's pretty neat. As someone who isn't working from home, I'm curious which programs and apps let you do this?
Zoom ,Micorsoft teams and some others I can't recall. But you shouldn't use Zoom if you can avoid it : https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/02/zoom-technology-security-coronavirus-video-conferencing


Thanks for the info Smile

Nakottih wrote:
Capcom and SNK shared some aswell on twitter ! Cool


I found the Capcom ones (https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1248329659147669505 & https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1248329660699512833). Do you have a link for SNK's?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nakottih



Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:48 am Reply with quote
Covnam wrote:
Kougeru wrote:
Covnam wrote:
That's pretty neat. As someone who isn't working from home, I'm curious which programs and apps let you do this?
Zoom ,Micorsoft teams and some others I can't recall. But you shouldn't use Zoom if you can avoid it : https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/02/zoom-technology-security-coronavirus-video-conferencing


Thanks for the info Smile

Nakottih wrote:
Capcom and SNK shared some aswell on twitter ! Cool


I found the Capcom ones (https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1248329659147669505 & https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1248329660699512833). Do you have a link for SNK's?


https://twitter.com/snk_enter/status/1247772435249639430
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group