News Free Anime in Australia: 27/May - 2/July
posted on 2013-05-27 04:00 EDT
There are many ways to get your anime fix when digital TV and the internet allow for content to be released at a much greater rate. So, we have decided to start listing what's on week by week, to give you an idea of what you can watch and where.
Free to Air
- Fruits Basket
- Saturday: All states from 8:15pm ABC3.
- Monday - Friday: All states from 5:10am, 9:30am & 3:00pm Channel GO!.
- Saturday - Sunday: All states from 5:10am Channel GO!.
- Monsuno: Combat Chaos
- Sunday: All states from 11:00am Channel GO!.
- Tuesday: Sydney 10:30pm TVS.
- Thursday: Sydney 11:30pm TVS.
- Sunday: Brisbane 9:30pm Briz 31.
- Sunday: Sydney 12:30am TVS.
- Monday - Tuesday: All states from 6:05am Channel Eleven.
- Sunday: All states from 8:05am Channel Eleven.
- Monday: Perth 1:30am Ch 31/44.
- Tuesday: Perth 10:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Thursday: Perth 1:30am Ch 31/44.
- Saturday: Perth 11:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe
- Saturday: All states from 8:40pm ABC3.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
- Monday - Friday: All states from 8:30am Channel GO!.
- Eden of the East: Episode 11 on ABC iView.
- Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic: Episode 25 on Madman Screening Room.
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Episode 25 on ABC iView.
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU: Episode 5 on Madman Screening Room.
- Samurai Champloo: Episode 26 on ABC iView.
- Sword Art Online: Episode 18 on Madman Screening Room.
NOTE: In Adelaide on Wednesday at 10:30pm there is "The Anime Hour" on Channel 44. With thanks to "Batto61" it might be Black Butler and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood but we are trying to find further proof of their current screening. If you happen to know what anime is part of "The Anime Hour" please let us know via the forums.
It has come to our attention that there is conflicting information on some websites, in particular Toasted TV and the Channel 10 TV Guide. If you spot discrepancies, or even better, if you can link us to a correct TV guide, please let us know!
If you know of anime being screened that isn't on this list, please let us know through the comments.