Anisong Streaming Service, ANiUTa, Announces Signed Poster Giveaway Contest in Celebration of Launch
Tokyo - August 16, 2018 - ANiUTa Co., Ltd. announced today that it will be holding an Anisong Artist Signed Poster Giveaway. The giveaway will be held in collaboration with Tokyo Otaku Mode™ (TOM) ((https://otakumode.com/shop/giveaways/aniuta)). Six lucky winners will win autographed posters from popular anisong artists/voice actors including:
● JAM Project (“THE HERO! Ikareru Kobushini Hi wo Tsukero” from One Punch Man,
“Breakthrough” from Nobunaga the Fool)
● Luck Life (“Symbol” from Food Wars! The Third Plate: Toutsuki Train Arc, “Kaze ga Fuku Machi” from Bungo Stray Dogs)
● Nao Toyama (Chitoge Kirisaki from Nisekoi, and “Tomoshibi no Manimani” from Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits-)
● Kiyono Yasuno (Megumi Katou from Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend, “Rocket Beat” from Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card)
● Megumi Nakajima (Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier, “Lion” from Macross Frontier)
● Taku Yashiro (Rail from ACCA: 13th Territory Inspection Department, Brown Bess from The Thousand Musketeers)
● Shinnosuke Tachibana (Seidou Takizawa from Tokyo Ghoul, Charleville from The Thousand Musketeers).
The latter two will autograph a Senjuushi (The Thousand Musketeers) poster for a winner!
How to Participate:
● Download & install ANiUTa from either Google Play or the App Store.
● Look for keywords hidden within the app during the contest period.
● If contacted via email, provide the special keywords to TOM.
● Win your prize!
● The giveaway will run from August 16 to August 30, 2018, 11:59pm (PDT).
● Only users currently located in the U.S. are eligible for this giveaway.
● Six lucky winners will be contacted via email within one week after the giveaway ends.
● Winners will be asked to provide the keywords shown in the ANiUTa app.
○ NOTE: You may be disqualified if you answer the question incorrectly.
● If the winner does not respond to the email within the deadline noted in the email, then that winner will automatically forfeit their prize.
● Winners are unable to choose what prize they will receive.
● One entry is allowed per individual. Multiple entries per individual may result in disqualification.
● Winners are responsible for all customs duties and taxes that may be levied.
ANiUta was launched in Japan in early 2017 and launched in the U.S. starting August 1st, 2018. The app offers a free trial and a paid subscription. Paid subscribers are able to enjoy a wider variety of perks including full-length playback of tracks, lyrics display, up to 1000 songs registered in a personal library, and high-quality streaming at 320kps. The app is a must-have for anisong fans and costs a flat $4.99 a month. (Note: The subscription price presently offered is based on current exchange rates using 600 JPY as the base value. There is a chance that this price could change either due to exchange rate fluctuations or a change in the pricing thresholds set in the App Store or Google Play.)
● ANiUTa Official Website: https://en.aniuta.co.jp
● ANiUTa Official Facebook: https://facebook.com/aniutaUS
● ANiUTa Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/aniutaUS
● ANiUTa on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple- store/id1214791564?pt=118591883&ct=tom20180816&l=en&ls=1&mt=8
● ANiUTa on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.aniuta.android.aniutaap#utm_source=tom 20180816
About ANiUta Co., Ltd.
Company Name: ANiUta Co., Ltd.
Founding Date: February 2017
President: Shiro Sasaki
Address: Shibuya First Tower 10F,
Higashi 1-2-20, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Avex Pictures Inc.
SUNRISE Music Publishing Co., Ltd.
TOEI ANIMATION MUSIC PUBLISHING CO., LTD.
TOHO CO., LTD.
Frontier Works Inc.
PONY CANYON INC.
BANDAI NAMCO Arts Inc.