• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gravity Rush 2 Trailer Showcases New Abilities, Tag Team Battles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beltane70

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:08 pm Reply with quote
I really enjoyed the first game and can't wait until next year to see the sequel! Why does it have to be an entire year away?! Sad
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Game looks awesome, can't wait to test out those new features. Guess I'm getting a PS4 way earlier than expected.
infamoustakai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 pm Reply with quote
The environments look really really nice. Kat also looks great. I' excited to see how having an AI partner will affect the game. Should be a lot of fun.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quote
I am gonna double dip and buy the first game again on the PS4 to help me survive until this launches.

infamoustakai wrote:
The environments look really really nice. Kat also looks great. I' excited to see how having an AI partner will affect the game. Should be a lot of fun.

It will be interesting to see. Also, very much hoping you can use both of them interchangeably to do missions or free roam
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:25 am Reply with quote
I enjoyed the first game very much and I am very hyped for the sequel. I hope Raven is playable.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 am Reply with quote
One of my dream games. This looks so good, loved the first game. Will be picking up the remaster too.
nadir-seen-fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:25 am Reply with quote
Nice, it seems like they may have made some notable improvements to the controls during combat.

As I recall, in the first game trying to attack basic enemies - especially flying ones - could end up fairly awkward or tedious.
QUICKSORT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:47 am Reply with quote
No vita verison?
I already have my pc that can handle games quite good. Got a vita along with it. I won't be getting a ps4.

Though I LOVED gravity rush on ps viita.
And now it's a ps4 exclusive?

I hope this changes
Shiggity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:05 am Reply with quote
QUICKSORT wrote:
No vita verison?
I already have my pc that can handle games quite good. Got a vita along with it. I won't be getting a ps4.

I hope this changes

Totally agree. GR1 was amazing and I was sad when I beat it. I might delete my save file and play through it again so as to get back into the groove of it all. This and the recently announced Hatsune Miku Project Diva titles for PS Vita and PS4 are my reasons to get a PS4 (I have a Vita). I preoredered Project Diva X from Play-Asia... couldn't be more excited... anyway, yeah I really do hope there's some sort of Vita version of GR2.
CoreSignal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Looks awesome. Gravity Rush is still the best game on Vita, imo. It's true the combat is clunky, but it looks like this sequel is gonna fix that. Looking forward to having an AI partner too. This could be a really fun 2p co-op game.
QUICKSORT wrote:
No vita verison?

I hope this changes

No Vita version (yet) shouldn't be a surprise. More people own ps4s than vitas. I'm glad this is coming for PS4 so it can benefit from the more powerful hardware. Some of the new things, like destructible environments and lots of NPCs, might be too much for the vita to handle. Still, if they do a Vita port, I would double-dip to support the game.
DRWii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:36 pm Reply with quote
QUICKSORT wrote:
No vita verison?
I hope this changes

Considering Sony recently confirmed that they've ceased all first-party development for Vita and are focused entirely on PS4, you probably shouldn't get your hopes up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1