• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam the Origin Anime's 4th Episode Previewed in Subtitled, Dubbed Videos

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:18 am Reply with quote
Having seen the European premiere of the third episode, I was quite taken by the wry, tantalisingly foreboding rivalry between Char and Garma. Since the story lacked any mobile suits on which to rely as staid plot devices, the franchise's strengths in characterisation were brought very much to the fore. Episode four will beckon an abundance of Zakus of course, so I can only hope the focus on Char's ingenious menace is not lost for the sake of a few more explosions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Alabaster Spectrum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 am Reply with quote
Will Keiko Han reprise her role as Lalah one last time so that we can get Megumi and Keiko Han in the same show again like with Hunter x Hunter? If I can just here that classically dignified voice one more time in anime it's all I'd really ever ask. It looks like this will depict the invasion of Granada where Zeon just kind of coasted over and dropped right down on it from Side 3. That one shot of the mobile suits above Granada ready to drop on it though....I never thought I'd say anything like that in anime ever again.

I don't know this is the 4th time in a row one of these trailers has given me goosebumps by the end, I think this is like the one thing I've been looking forward to at all with anime lately and god bless them for doing the Loum arc cause I don't know what I would do after it wraps up.
Zetabag

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Zin5ki wrote:
Episode four will beckon an abundance of Zakus of course, so I can only hope the focus on Char's ingenious menace is not lost for the sake of a few more explosions.

Episode four will most likely show the lighter side of Char since most of the scenes involving him in this episode will revolve around his first encounter will Lalah.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1