News Sentai Filmworks Streams Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? English Dub Clip, Announces Cast
posted on 2017-02-10 18:00 EST
Sentai Filmworks announced the full cast and began streaming a clip for its English dub of the Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darō ka?) anime on Friday.
- Hilary Haag as Liliruca Arde
- David Wald as Welf Crozzo
- Shelby Blocker as Eina Tulle
- Shelley Calene-Black as Ais Wallenstein
- Genevieve Simmons as Ryu Lion
- Benjamin McLaughlin as Hermes
- Christina Kelly as Loki
- Juliet Simmons as Syr Flover
- Serena Varghese as Asfi Al Andromeda
- Stephanie Wittels as Hephaistos
- Rob Mungle as Mord
- John Swasey as Ganesha
- Jack Ivy as Kasima Ouka
- Ty Mahany as Bete Loga
- Margaret Lewis as Yamato Mikoto
- Kregg Dailey as Gedo
- Patricia Duran as Freya
- Karlii Hoch as Tiona Hiryute
- Natalie Rial as Tione Hiryute
- Melissa Pritchett as Riveria Ljos Alf
- Kara Greenberg as Hitachi Chigusa
- Andrew Love as Garneau
- Shannon Emerick as Finn Deimne
- Adam Gibbs as Takemikazuchi
- Brenda Valdivia as 'Mama' Mia Grand
- Josh Morrison as Bors
- Chris Gibson as Grandfather
- Kyle Jones as Scott
- Kelley Peters as Misha Flot
- Carolyn Medrano as Anya Fromel
- Mike Yager as Miach
- John Gremillion as Ottarl
- Kelly Manison as Demeter
- Kelley Peters as Lefiya
- Christopher Ayres as Gareth Landrock
- Kara Greenberg as Lunor Faust
Sentai Filmworks will release the series on Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and a limited edition Blu-ray Disc/DVD combo pack on March 28. The limited edition includes a poster, booklet, ribbon, hardcover grimoire, static clings, and lenticular card.
The series, based on Fujino Ōmori's light novel series of the same name, aired in Japan from April-June 2015, and Crunchyroll streamed the anime as it aired. Yen Press began publishing the original novel series in North America in 2014, and it describes the story:
In Orario, fearless adventurers band together in search of fame and fortune within the monstrous underground labyrinth known as Dungeon.
But while riches and renown are incentive enough for most, Bell Cranel, would-be hero extraordinaire, has bigger plans.
He wants to pick up girls.
Is it wrong to face the perils of Dungeon alone, in a single-member guild blessed by a failed goddess? Maybe. Is it wrong to dream of playing hero to hapless maidens in Dungeon? Maybe not. After one misguided adventure, Bell quickly discovers that anything can happen in the labyrinth–even chance encounters with beautiful women. The only problem? He's the one who winds up the damsel in distress!!
A television anime adaptation of Ōmori's spinoff light novel series Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria will premiere in Japan in April.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history