• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Howl and Innocence Release Dates

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissHanyaan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:25 pm Reply with quote
THANK YOU ANN!!!!!!!! I haven't ever met any bigger Howl's Moving Castle fangirl than myself, and now I know the date when it's coming out! ^__________^ WOOHOO!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK FOR REPORTING THIS!!!!!! *calms down*
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:31 pm Reply with quote
I just finished reading "Howl's Moving Castle." I am looking forward to seeing it now. Of course, it's a Miyazaki film, I would be looking forward to seeing it anyway. Smile
Tenchi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:48 pm Reply with quote
You are, of course, aware that that is the Japanese release date, right? Probably, just making sure.

Though my prediction is that Disney might just expedite the presumably limited or limited-wide North American theatrical release for September or October 2004 instead of waiting until 2005, just so it has more of a hedge in the Best Animated Feature category against Dreamworks/Pacific Data's two films, Shrek II and Sharkslayer, since I'm guessing Pixar's The Incredibles will be a serious Oscar contender, whilst Disney Feature Animation's Home on the Range won't.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Tenchi wrote:
You are, of course, aware that that is the Japanese release date, right? Probably, just making sure.

Yeah, I am.
MissHanyaan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:29 pm Reply with quote
I know it's the Japanese release date. However, knowing when that is also lets me know when I can start searching the Web for trailers. ^____^ *is an obsessive Howl's Moving Castle fangirl*
EviAngel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:50 am Reply with quote
Howl's Moving Castle is a good book. Read it about 3 some years ago. Can't wait to see the ova(?). Anime catgrin
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
JETBLACK87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:18 am Reply with quote
EviAngel wrote:
Howl's Moving Castle is a good book. Read it about 3 some years ago. Can't wait to see the ova(?). Anime catgrin

It's a theatrical movie.

I also read the book last year and I liked it.
IamMOP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:46 am Reply with quote
I'd love to see the miyazaki movie, but I am drooling over the new GITS movie x_X a ROMANCE?? bwhahahaah even better weee I wannit x_x;;; ok spring next year, after school, ok, alright, maybe I can have a girlfriend by thena nd we can go on a date to see it o.o;;; ok making myself sound pathetic LMAO

I look forward to more news on this ^^

-- i make costumes for conventions, email me or message me ^^
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1