• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sword Art Online: Lovely Honey Days VR Game Launches for Smartphones

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChromeEagle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 am Reply with quote
Siliconera:

stannisbaratheon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:20 pm Reply with quote
For a second, I thought it said Sword Art Online: Lonely Virgin Days. But let's stop pretending that Asuna is "Strong" or "Independent" in any way, she has got the be the worst written character in all history of fiction.
Heishi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:22 pm Reply with quote
stannisbaratheon wrote:
For a second, I thought it said Sword Art Online: Lonely Virgin Days. But let's stop pretending that Asuna is "Strong" or "Independent" in any way, she has got the be the worst written character in all history of fiction.

That title goes to Rias or Kyoko Toshino in terms of "worst written". Rolling Eyes
RangerDanger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Heishi wrote:
stannisbaratheon wrote:

That title goes to Rias or Kyoko Toshino in terms of "worst written". Rolling Eyes

Or that title belongs to none of them as they’re not anywhere close to being given that title considering fiction has been around for centuries. So not only is this hyperbole, using your personal grievance as an excuse to let others know how much you dislike something is not something one can say is a positive use of one’s time.
Heishi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:26 pm Reply with quote
RangerDanger wrote:
Heishi wrote:
stannisbaratheon wrote:

Or that title belongs to none of them as they’re not anywhere close to being given that title considering fiction has been around for centuries. So not only is this hyperbole, using your personal grievance as an excuse to let others know how much you dislike something is not something one can say is a positive use of one’s time.

That's why I think the whole thing with Asuna being the "worst written" character is just as ridiculous.
That's why I made that comment. To show how ridiculous the whole thing is.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:38 pm Reply with quote
BRB just threw up a bit in my mouth
HK16

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:20 pm Reply with quote
I despise mobile, but had best girl Suguha starred in this, I would be interested. 0.01% interested.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1