Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle PS3's 2nd Promo Streamed
posted on by Egan Loo
Namco Bandai Games began streaming the second promotional video for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, the new fighting game inspired by Hirohiko Araki's manga, on Monday.
The video highlights the vivid Stand effects from the manga and the first preview of the voice cast — specifically:
- Daisuke Ono as Jōtarō Kūjō
- Tomokazu Sugita as Josef Joestar
- Akio Ohtsuka as Wamū (Wham)
- Shinichiro Miki as Gyro Zeppeli
The rest of the cast includes:
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Jonathan Joestar
- Wataru Hatano as Jōsuke Higashikata
- Daisuke Namikawa as Giorno Giovanna
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Jolyne Kūjō
- Yuuki Kaji as Johnny Joestar
CyberConnect2 is developing the game which will arrive on the PlayStation 3 console next year. Namco Bandai revealed the cast at Tokyo Game 2012 on Thursday, and Okitsu is also playing Jonathan Joestar in this fall's television anime series.