News Free Anime in AU Update: 28/May to 3/June
posted on 2012-05-28 05:40 EDT by Jon Hayward
There are many ways to get your anime fix when digital TV and the internet allow for content to be released at a much greater rate. So, we have decided to start listing what's on week by week, to give you an idea of what you can watch and where.
Free to Air
- Beyblade Metal Masters
- Monday - Sunday: All states 8:05am Channel Eleven.
- Black Butler
- Tuesday: Perth 10:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Wednesday: Adelaide 11:00pm Ch 31/44 (repeat).
- Thursday: Perth 10:30pm Ch 31/44.
- Friday: Adelaide 10:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Deltora Quest
- Sunday: (repeat) All states from 10:10 am ABC3 (two episodes).
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Monday: Perth 9:30pm Ch 31/44.
- Monday: Melbourne 11:00pm Ch 31/44 (two episodes).
- Wedneday: Adelaide 13:00pm Ch 31/44 (repeat).
- Wednesday: Perth 10:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Friday: Adelaide 9:30pm Ch 31/44.
- Saturday: Perth 10:00pm Ch 31/44.
- Sunday: Melbourne 2:00am Ch 31/44 (two episodes, repeat).
- Highschool of the Dead
- Sunday: Perth 10:30pm Ch 31/44.
- Sunday - Friday: All states from 7:05am Channel Eleven.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- Sunday - Friday: All states from 8:30am Channel Eleven..
- Vampire Knight
- Wednesday: All states from 8:35pm ABC3.
- Fate/Zero: Episode 21 on Nico Video.
- Guilty Crown: Episode 22 on Madman Screening Room.
- Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere: Episode 7 on Madman Screening Room.
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Episode 33 on Gundam.Info.
- Nichijou (My Ordinary Life): Episode 23 on Madman Screening Room.
- Persona 4 The Animation: Episode 18 on Madman Screening Room.
- Steins;Gate: Episode 23 on Madman Screening Room.
- Vampire Knight: Episode 10 catch up on ABC iView.
It has come to our attention that there is conflicting information on some websites, in particular Toasted TV and the Channel 10 TV Guide. If you spot discrepancies, or even better, if you can link us to a correct TV guide, please let us know!
If you know of anime being screened that isn't on this list, please let us know through the comments.